The fall Solidarity Walk is our largest outreach and fundraising event of the year. The walk is also a time to gather for fellowship, reflection, and prayer.
At Sister Parish, we feel called to stand by our communities in prayer and friendship, to challenge ourselves to take bigger steps toward racial and economic justice.
Please join us in reflecting on how we have, and will continue to, build this beloved community across borders.
Materials to organize your Solidarity Walk:
- Solidarity Walk Organizing Booklet (the booklet is from 2020, but can be used anytime)
- Timeline and Organizer Checklist
- Join our fundraising team on Mighty Cause
- Pledge form
Not organizing a Solidarity Walk? You can still support our work.
- Donate on the Sister Parish Solidarity Walk page and share the page with your friends and family.
- Pledge in honor of your partner community. Make a donation on our page, click “Add a dedication”, and write the name of your sister community.
- Sign-up for our e-news to stay informed about Sister Parish community news and events.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.