Sister Parish is governed by a Board of Directors based in the United States. The Board meets four times a year to provide leadership and oversight of Sister Parish.
Sister Parish Board Members:
- Nancy Wiens, President (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Tom Pouliot, Vice President (Wallingford United Methodist Church, Seattle, WA)
- Maria Van Der Maaten, Secretary (connected to First United Methodist Church of Decorah, Decorah, IA)
- Michael Spellman, Treasurer (Incarnation Lutheran Church, Shoreview, MN)
- Luis Cuyun (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Ginnie Berge (Faith Lutheran Church, West Fargo, ND)
Being on the board is a wonderful way to support Sister Parish and get to know the organization on a deeper level. We are particularly looking for board members with legal and financial experience, as well as people from churches that aren’t currently represented on the board. If you are interested in participating in this important ministry, please fill out the online form and contact us.