Sister Parish is governed by a Board of Directors based in the United States. The Board works with the El Salvador Directiva and the Guatemala Directiva advisory boards to provide leadership and oversight for Sister Parish, Inc.
Being on the board is a wonderful way to support our work and learn about the wider organization. Because each in-person meeting is hosted at a different member church, Board members also have the opportunity to connect with others in the Sister Parish family across the U.S. If you are interested in participating in this important ministry, please fill out the online form and contact us.
Sister Parish Board Members:
- Linda Main, President (First United Methodist Church, Downers Grove, IL)
- Cathy Burrell, Vice President (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Kate Casserly, Treasurer (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Jan Heikes, Secretary (Decorah FUMC and UCC, Decorah, IA)
- Rev John Caldwell (Lincoln Park, NJ)
- Bruce Sherman (Wallingford United Methodist Church, Seattle, WA)
- Patricia Cespedes-Schueller (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- David Scott (Decorah FUMC and UCC, Decorah, IA)