Sister Parish is governed by a Board of Directors based in the United States. The Board works with the El Salvador Directiva and the Guatemala Directiva advisory boards to provide leadership and oversight for Sister Parish, Inc.
Being on the board is a wonderful way to support our work and learn about the wider organization. Because each in-person meeting is hosted at a different member church, Board members also have the opportunity to connect with others in the Sister Parish family across the U.S. If you are interested in participating in this important ministry, please fill out the online form and contact us.
Sister Parish Board Members:
- Nancy Wiens, President (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Tom Pouliot, Vice President (Wallingford United Methodist Church, Seattle, WA)
- Maria Van Der Maaten, Secretary (connected to First United Methodist Church of Decorah, Decorah, IA)
- Michael Spellman, Treasurer (Incarnation Lutheran Church, Shoreview, MN)
- Luis Cuyun (St. Joan of Arc Catholic Community, Minneapolis, MN)
- Bruce Sherman (Wallingford United Methodist Church, Seattle, WA)