Come and see, come and connect:
A Sister Parish delegation for our new reality
Join us for our first ever virtual delegation
November 15-21, 2020
Our goals are the same as our in-person delegations – to share our cultures and our faith, to strengthen our long-term relationships, and to inspire action toward peace and justice.
We recognize that a virtual delegation will be different, but we are excited about exploring new avenues for relationship-building and standing in solidarity with our partners.
But what does a virtual delegation look like?
We will be combining pre-recorded videos and live sessions to make up our virtual delegation for the week. We will plan 3-4 live sessions and, throughout the week, also share videos that people can watch in their own time.
We will be connecting with numerous different communities in El Salvador, Guatemala and the United States to:
- Virtually visit Sister Parish communities
- Learn about current issues facing Sister Parish members in Guatemala, El Salvador and the U.S.
- Enjoy an evening of music
- Share a meal and learn how to prepare a traditional Central American dish
- Reflect and refresh with other delegates, community members, and Sister Parish staff
Sample agenda will be posted soon.
Virtual Delegation suggested donations
*Suggested donation for individual participants: $100-$250
Suggested donation for church sponsorship: $500-$1,000
- Please fill out this brief online form
- Send a check with Virtual Delegation in the memo to:
Sister Parish Financial Office
PO Box 5202
Fargo, ND 58105
Contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Please contact us if you would like to participate but are unable to donate the suggested donation amount.